about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What? Did you say "Buy"??

Too late to sell, but afraid to hold on to a sinking ship? They keep telling us not to sell our stocks and mutual fund shares, but people keep selling. Does this contribute to the stock market fall or is it just fear that keeps the slippery slope slippery? I think it will be years before the answer is found. All conventional thinking is out. Leaders in the US, Great Britain, and Europe are still throwing more money at the bank and credit industry. Is this going to work or will our governments only get into deeper trouble...

I hope we bounce back soon. Is it time to think about buying? After all, they have always said to buy low. How low will we go? Aye, there's the rub. No one knows.

The financial crisis has stressed us all. I think we are only skimming the surface. We need honest leadership. Greed and selfishness has to be banished before we can begin to recoup. I hope a financial leader will come forth and bring confidence and recovery back to the markets of the world.

No comments: