about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote for your next President

There has been so much excitement over the US Presidential election. The next President will be decided tomorrow. The world looks to the US for leadership and I feel we have failed them the last eight years. I hope we elect the President who has the vision to lead us, and has the common sense to get the cooperation of the House and Senate to make the tough decisions that need to be made for America.

The next President will inherit a bucket load of problems. I hope we can began to heal as a Nation and begin to work together to solve those problems. Greed and corruption will always be with us; but, I hope the next President will lead the way to make the positive aspects of our society shine through instead of the selfishness that has characterized the last part of this decade.

No comments: