about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And there was Dancing in the Streets

Barack Obama has received the honor of becoming the President Elect of the United States of America. Never have we seen such joyous reaction by his supporters; there was literally dancing in the streets.

Yes, We Can...

This election has been historic in many ways, but the one thing that has been the most amazing, has been the turn out at the voting booths. I am so glad we have had an election in which the entire US has been so involved. The candidates had very different views on the economy, health care, social security, the Iraq war, and our place in the world.

John McCain is truly an American Hero and will continue to work hard for his home state of Arizona and for the US. I believe he will be one of our new President's strong supporters and will help lead the way in getting our nation on track.

Yes, We Can!!!

No comments: