about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's wrong with me?

I just got back from a nice vacation. I felt great as long as I was away from home... seeing and experiencing new things. But as soon as I got back home, Wham! my Fall seasonal allergies kicked in again, and I feel terrible... can't breathe, sore throat, and tired. Life is not fair.

I also hated going back to work. I wish I had a job I enjoyed more, but it is hard to start over, especially in these hard economic times. I need to weigh the pros and cons; do I exist to work, or do I work to exist? Can I live on less? Will I miss my "family" at work? Can I make a shift in lifestyle?

Questions to ponder...

Maybe I'm just feeling the blues, a letdown after my vacation days. Whatever it is, I have some serious thinking to do.

No comments: