about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Friday, October 3, 2008

Financial crisis or Pork crisis...Oink!

I am totally disgusted with the "Bailout" and our Washington, DC leaders. Allowing all the pork barrel spending to be tacked on to the Bailout bill, demonstrates the lack of conscience of our entire Senate and the disrespect they feel for us all. I thought we had a crisis. Apparently this crisis is not important enough to allow a prudent discussion of the problems facing our banking, credit lending and insurance institutions without including the wants and desires of the lobbyists and special interest groups. Fear and drama have been used to corral the American people into the pen; however, the porkers are the only winners. The average American citizen will pay for the "pork" as well as the "crisis." Oink! Oink!

No comments: