about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Sunday, February 1, 2009

and I don't even like football...

How did this happen? I began watching Super Bowl XLIII for the commercials and figured I watch the half-time show and be done; but,noooo... I watched the entire thing!

Great game! I was sorta pulling for the Arizona Cardinals as the underdogs...I figured the Pittsburgh Steelers would run over them. Steeler James Harrison's 100 yard touchdown got my blood pumping and I was hooked.

Then the Cardinals looked like they were going to pull it off, and Steeler Santonio Holmes kept those toes down after catching a Roethlisberger bullet.

The best part of the game was than no one gave up. Both teams kept fighting until the very end. The 27-23 win over the Cardinals by the Steelers was one exciting game; maybe I'll become a football fan yet.

And the half-time show was fabulous; Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band were rocking!

This Bowl will go down in history and I might be watching more football next year. Now if the Tennessee Titans can only get their act together...

No comments: