about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Monday, August 18, 2008

Starting your day off right

Some of us jump up out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off. Many of us hit the snooze a few times before we drag ourselves out. At any rate, how you wake up and spend these first few minutes can influence how you face the rest of your day.I found this great video on YouTube by "sadienardini" which I think will help many of us get our day started on the right track. It is nice to wake up, stretch, get our bodies energized and put ourselves in the right physical and mental frame of mind, even before we get out of bed.I hope you enjoy:
Wake Up to Yoga in Bed
...I have placed the video to the left of the blog. This is a way to reduce the stress of the day and to get ready for anything that comes along.

No comments: