about me

My photo
I love Classic Rock and The Blues, old houses and antique stained glass.  I like walks in the woods, nature photography, and looking at the stars. 

Friday, July 18, 2008

Intro to jana's azul garden


The "purpose" of this blog is to throw out some ideas and see if anyone can relate and respond in kind. I am interested in how stress effects us all and how we deal with it. This includes work stress, family stress, money worries, to name a few, and how all this makes our mind and body react.Saving money (and the planet!) by buying local and organic is important in my book. I intend to include some ideas for simple and easy meals along with recipes. Feel free to add any favorites of your own by blogging to this site.After all is said and done, "We Are What We Eat!"Also, I would like to address our mental health: how we deal with our own as well as our friends and families well being. Do you know anyone with depression, obsessive-compulsion, or bi-polar illnesses? I am not a professional and do not profess to have any particular knowledge of these; but as a lay person I hope to open a forum where people can express their opinions, give the benefit of their experiences, and hopefully help each other by being open and honest about how our brains and bodies work.If we are all "Running Against the Wind"... We might as well have friends to keep us company and help share the load.

No comments: